Special Safety Requests from Herndon Chevrolet
Herndon Chevrolet, for over 50 years, has always kept our customers, employees, and community at the heart of everything we have done. During this time when so much is changing by the hour, we felt the need to update each of you on the precautions we are taking to ensure everyone’s safety.
Please take note of our dealership’s special requests;
- Please leave any unnecessary friends/family members at home to minimize any spreading of germs.
- If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment.
- All handshaking, hugs and other physical greeting are being withheld.
- If you have recently traveled to a high-risk area or been exposed to illness, please call to reschedule your appointment.
We are taking these steps to ensure everyone’s safety in all our dealerships;
- We are sanitizing all high traffic areas in our dealerships several times a day and at night, including; door handle, counter tops, bathrooms, and chairs.
- We have always encouraged any staff members who feel ill to stay at home.
- There are several hand-sanitizer dispensers available at the front desk and other locations around the dealership.
- Plastic seat covers, mats, plastic steering wheel covers, and gloves are used in all guest vehicles.
- 100% online buying – you can purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, and have it delivered to you.
- Walk-around video – Have interest in a vehicle? Request a customized walk-around video of that vehicle.
- Want to test drive a vehicle without going out? We will bring the vehicle of your choice to you for a test drive.
We will continue to adapt our business to best serve the needs of our employees and guests but at this time we will continue to operate under normal hours. Our plans may change to reflect the advisement of our national, state and health officials during this ongoing situation. We strongly encourage you to schedule appointments for service and sales during this time so we can best serve you and minimize your wait time.
During this time of uncertainty, we ask that you join us in a prayer for all those affected, our medical personnel, and our leaders who are making decisions for our community and country.
David Herndon & all of us here at Herndon Chevrolet